Sunday, April 17, 2005

Farewell Time..

hello people,

I wonder how each one of you would have felt when farewells are around. Right now its farewell time at BITS. I am trying hard not to get emotional. But doesnt seem to help. the days are over....write ups...cnot treats...wing lachcha...gussed tuts..courses u dont even remember u did...loads of juniors who make u feel ur old ...and the feeling of leaving this place that has given every BITSian memories to cherish for a lifetime. I am jus gonna enter that phase and it already feels different...words probably cant express it..

feels like i never wanna leave..

1.00 a.m...time for anc..bye

3 Comments:

Blogger Dhruv Padmanabhan said...

savor every moment of this time - cos you will be longing for it for years to come.... 10 years and our gang still talks about those final weeks with choked up emotions and tears in our glands. you will never experience anything like this in your life...

11:41 PM  
Blogger vivitsa said...

Oh yes.. I totally know.. Its been almost one and a half years, but I can vividly picturize too many things about my last few days..

Hmm, the getting over process was slow and sometimes painful for me.. I mean, until I actually got out of the place.. I really could not believe it was all getting over..You remember my last few days in India dont you? Now.. you got me all senti..*sniff sniff*

10:23 PM  
Blogger zing said...

really farewell is a senti time for everyone in college...get promotion to final year and wait for the farewell parties whole year....those preperations and all that....then the moments come....laughing and crying simultaneously....but ends up in tears in every eyes...
Me too going through the phase man..all those emotions choking in the throat..crying all day....i will miss these golden moments of hostel dayz...

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home