Wednesday, January 19, 2005

A benign hello

To introduce me briefly, this is RL - 1999A7PS035. Presently working for Oracle, Bangalore. I had been waiting to post about something really good for so long, but honestly - I could get nothing - so far. Its just been 2 years I know, but the absence of anything to say - feels kinda odd. Maybe, it hasnt really hit me. So, I just thought I will barge in and say a quick hello!! I have the luxury of staying with a close set of friends from BITS and conversing with many more on a regular basis and I still havent begun missing BITS. Krithika might be missing it sorely for no fault of hers, but "guss", "sac" and a coupla other good-naturedly vernacular expletives are still safely a part of my vocabulary (as is the constant need to check your tongue before it blurts out something terrible before your folks at home). I havent been out of college enough still, to sediment and bookmark my memories into neat racks yet. So, there is nothing much I can add to the wonderful posts so far written. Perhaps, some day when the single thread of BITSian memories dissolves into quanta - an event after another - when I can distinctly remember one over the other, I will get something really good to write about. Not yet....


1 Comments:

Blogger K. said...

Argh! Rubbing it in, eh, RL? Just kidding..

But weirdly enough...I have come to realize..I am not so sore about not having an extension of the good times at BITS...Not as much, as revelling in nostalgia everytime I share a fun moment with some friends here (needless to say..non-bitsians...)...

Not only does the good memories of the old times come rushing back..There's also no visible remorse or anguish at the fact that they are of the past and I would not be at the receiving end of it much anymore ..And what's good is that it kind of accentuates how special those times were..

Sigh..Maybe I have just gotten used to it...

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home