Thursday, January 20, 2005

A quick request

Hi, I have a request for all of you.

I am maintaining a personal list of bitsian bloggers in my blogspot. It currently has about 40 sites and am currently sorting the list by batch so that we have some way of ordering it. So,

1, If you have a blog and your name is not on the list, can you send a mail to rathish_balakrishnan at yahoo dot com or just leave a comment in my blog giving me the address of your blog, your batch, your name and what you are doing presently
2, If your blog is on the list and you have sometime to spare, can you give me the aforementioned details so that I can update the info I have on my page.
3, If there are people on the list who you know, but they dont know that they are on the list, do give me their details too :)

Thanks a million for dropping by. You can find the present list here

PS: Talking of encounters with GSu, here's my favorite quote of his - "Bad words are of two kinds - anatomy and relationships!" - Profound!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Tobacconist said...

Hey ppl,

For a Blog with 32 authors this is a low number of articles. Come on people start writing in. At a post/head a month there would be a lot to read here.

Sanketh

12:16 PM  
Blogger Saraansh said...

Hey there
Love the quote in the end. Profound indeed...

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home